Using our cold-saw cutting technology, Murphy and Nolan, Inc. offers you close-tolerance, almost burr-free, smooth finished parts ready for production or for your end use. With tolerances as close as +/-.008″, we have the ability to cold-saw cut 1 piece or thousands of pieces depending on your requirements.
Cold-saw technology is used extensively with stainless, aluminum, and carbon steel bar and tubing products. Contact us today for a quotation for your cold-sawing requirements.
- 1- KASTO/disc A 10 Cold Saw
- 1/4″Diameter/Square through 6″ Diameter/Square
- Tolerances to +/-.008″
- Bar stock, tubing, shapes.@ 90 degree 3.9″ solid, 4.7″ rd/hollow, 3.9″ x 3.9″ sq/hollow, 6.7″ x 3.9″ solid flt.
- @ 45 degree 3.9″ solid, 4.7″ rd/hollow, 3.9″ x 3.9″ sq/hollow, 5.1″ x 3.9″ solid flt.
- Slugs for secondary machining
- Excellent for Aluminum and Stainless Bar/Tube applications
- Excellent for Extruded Aluminum Shapes